|GROUP||ADMISSIONS||10 PASS||30 PASS||MONTHLY PASS||FEE ASSISTANCE|
|Special Needs||Patron and Aid $5.00 each||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- Prices include 5% GST.
- We accept Cash, VISA, M/C, & Debit for Public Swim Admissions, Private Rentals, Day Camps and Lesson Registrations. Concession is cash only.
- **Not Available 2020 Family - Includes one or two adults with children living in the same household. (Children must be under age 18)
- **Not Available 2020 10 x and 30 x Passes purchased at Highwood Pool will be accepted at all COSPA Pools. These passes are Non-refundable and Non-transferable and must be used in the season that they were purchased.
- **Not Available 2020 Monthly family passes are only valid at the Pool that issued them and may be restricted to Community members.
- City of Calgary passes are not accepted at COSPA Outdoor Pools
- **Not Available 2020 City of Calgary Fee Assistance Card Holder For the 2018 season we will participate in the City of Calgary Fee Assistance Program for Single Admissions only. No Passes or Swim Lessons will qualify. People who show the City of Calgary Fee Assistance Card will be allowed to enter at the appropriate fee assistance single admission age rate posted above.
- Spectators (not planning on swimming) who enter the fenced area of the pool during public swim must pay a spectator fee of $5.00.
- The pool will remain open during poor weather (rain), but will close during unsafe weather conditions (lightning). It is not our policy to give public admission refunds. The pool may remain closed when there is continuous bad weather.
- All tots under the age of 3 years must wear plastic pants over their swim diapers. Single use "Little Swimmers" and reusable Gabbys swim diapers are available for purchase at the pool. We ask that all diapers are changed in the changerooms and not on the pool deck..
- No smoking materials, including tobacco products or E cigarettes are allowed. Alcohol is strictly prohibited on pool property.We reserve the right to require any patron to vacate the facility for abusive/inappropriate behavior, language or dress. Physical or verbal abuse of staff will not be tolerated. No refunds will be given.
- A RESPONSIBLE PERSON (age 14+) MUST BE WITHIN ARMS REACH OF TOTS AND CHILDREN AGES 7 AND UNDER AT ALL TIMES regardless of swimming ability when in main, or shallow pools. "Within Arms Reach" means the arm reach of the responsible person while in the water. If you are not within arm's reach, you have gone too far.
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted in the change rooms, or on the pool deck for sanitary reasons. Shoes and personal belongings must all be carried through to your area on the pool deck. Lockers and change rooms will NOT be available for use.
- Outside toys will be allowed capacity permitting. Lifeguard staff will have the final say
- On very warm days our facility may approach capacity (**Capacity is 66 people for 2020). If you think that this may be the case, please call the pool at 403-221-3574 for an update. The COSPA ratio policy is 1 guard per 50 patrons in the facility (swimmers or spectators) The pool manager reserves the right to decrease this ratio to preserve the safety of patrons and due to staff availability.
- Lifeguards enforce rules, regulations, and respond to aquatic emergencies, but parents are ultimately responsible for the safety and behavior of their children.